Sunday, 21 February 2016

3,2,1 Presentation


Hello everybody!

Once again, welcome to my blog and thank you for stopping by. Now that you are here, I would like you to know a little bit more about me. For that, I'm posting here a little video presentation I did for my Master's ICT class in which I used a method called 3,2,1 (3 relevant facts about me, 2 of my favourite things in the world and 1 dream occupation if I wasn't a teacher). 

I chose Powtoon to make this presentation. Powtoon is an online tool to make all kinds of presentations and animated videos as an alternative to more static, traditional presentation programs, such as PowerPoint. If you are a teacher, I would totally recommend you to use this tool with your students, as it will allow you to use a wide variety of effects in your texts and images, something that will definitely help you to catch their attention.

Personally, I found PowerToon to be a very attractive and visual tool, facts that, as we all know, are essential for working with Primary school students. However, if one doesn’t have premium account the amount of resources to use are limited. Besides, it also tends to crash frequently.

All in all, my experience with this tool has been rather positive and I will definitely consider it for my future as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment