Sunday, 28 February 2016

My blog's license



Hello everybody! 


It's been a few days since my last post and I wanted to let you know that I'm fine! I've just been a bit busy. 


In case you haven't noticed, at the bottom of my blog you are now able to see an image like this which means that I got a "Creative Commons License". What is that? Well it's basically a legal way of permitting the public of your publications to share and use your ideas and materials under the terms and conditions you choose. 


In the following picture you will be able to see the different Creative Commons licenses there are available, so you can choose the one you think suits you the best. 




As you can see, the license I chose for my blog allows others to share, copy and redistribute my publications. It also allows my blog’s visitors to adapt, transmit or build upon them. As a condition, they will always have to provide a link to my license, and not use any of my materials for commercial purposes.

I chose this license because I think it is really enriching for us, as teachers, to share our ideas and materials, as well as our experiences with them. This will allow us to learn from each other, and thus, to enhance our teaching practice. However, I chose not to allow anybody to economically benefit from my materials because I believe that improving education should be something that teachers do selflessly.

Do you want to be part of Creative Commons? Follow this link to create your own license and please do not hesitate to leave a comment if you have any doubt or want to share your point of view on this matter with me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment