My Masters' classmates and I created a common board in Pinterest for our ICT class. There, each of us shared 6 CLIL resources which we believed could come in handy for our lessons. Click here if you want to have a look:
As I see it, this is a wonderful idea because it allows us to learn from each other, something that will benefit all of us in the present, as students of the Masters, and also in the future, as bilingual teachers. As the saying goes, "two heads are better than one", so imagine what can we do with 32 heads!
The following are the resources that I shared within this common board:
- 50 practical ideas to organize your classroom, where you will find everything you need for organizing your CLIL classroom. Hope you find the tips here as useful as I do!
- 3 Sample ways to display classroom language. Beginning with CLIL is not an easy task. That's why we must always provide our students with visual support so that they become familiar with the most common classrom language.
- A webpage for finding resources and sample didactic units for each of the 6 years of primary education. Here you will also find a long list of ICT resources to use in your lessons. Very complete and useful!
- A video to teach our student how our muscular system works in a fun and clear way.
- A webpage for finding a great variety of wonderful resources to plan your Science lessons, from videos explaining different topics to quizzes for practising what has been learnt. Science can be so much fun!
- And another website for teaching our students about the physical and political geography of different countries and continents through games.
I hope you find these resources, along with the ones provided by my classmates, useful. Once again, your feedback is more than welcome, so do not hesitate to leave a comment if you feel like it.